Learn How You Can Win a $150 Gift Card•
Posted on March 04 2015
"Rockin' Your Own Mommylicious Maternity Style"
- Create a board on Pinterest and name it "Rocking the Mommylicious Style- My Version".
- Use the hashtags #rockthebelly, #rockthestyle, and #bemommylicious in the board description.
- Pin anything that you think represents Mommylicious Maternity- can be products, quotes, advice, recipes, etc. There is no minimum of pins required for this contest.
- Top Two Winners will win a $150 Mommylicious Maternity gift card each.
- Winners will be determined by the Mommylicious Maternity team.
- Winning boards will be featured on the Mommylicious blog.
- Contest ends 3/30/2015 at 7:00 PM EST. Email a link to your board with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be over the age of 18. By participating in the "Rockin' Your Own Mommylicious Maternity Style" contest, you release your content/photos to be used by Mommylicious Maternity for the purpose to promote the contest on the parties' social media platforms. Only residents of the United States are eligible to win prizes. Any shipping address outside of the 50 states are ineligible.
Contest will run from March 3, 2015 to March 30, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- Pinterest is not sponsoring our contest or formally affiliated with it.
- No purchase or payment is necessary. A Pinterest account is required to participate.
- By entering into this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
- Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, and must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations where entry was submitted. Sponsor reserves the right to review and/or disqualify any and all elements deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitutions allowed. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prizes may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winners. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. By accepting a prize, the winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from this Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit of one prize per person/household. All other expenses relating to acceptance of a prize, including but not limited to taxes and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winners’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download any materials from the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.